So who exactly joins SARIPA?
Our members are divided in two main groupings:
- Practicing members are both Insolvency Practitioners and/or Business Restructuring Professionals.
- Members are active in the insolvency and business rescue spheres but are not practitioners.
Amongst our membership one finds members of all the financial institutions and other lender groupings, as well as a wide range of legal practitioners including attorneys, advocates and judges.
A number of auxiliary service providers to our professions are also members including all the major auctioneering companies and bond brokerages.
What are the Benefits of Membership?
- By joining SARIPA you become part of the biggest representative body for Insolvency and Restructuring Practitioners in South Africa.
- Members receive regular updates on insolvency and business restructuring issues and related legal matters.
- Networking! The opportunity to engage with other members on issues of shared interest.
- Apply for the professional designations of Insolvency Practitioner (IP) and/or Business Restructuring Professional (BRP).
- Meet the requirements to belong to a SAQA accredited professional body in order to be listed on the Master of the High Court panel or the CIPC list of accredited practitioners.
- Benefit from discounted attendance fees for the annual SARIPA Conference and other events.
- Automatic INSOL International membership.
- SARIPA Membership certificate.
- Professional Designation certificate.
- Regional workshops and seminars.
- Opportunities to attend CPD programmes and courses.
- Recognition of status as a SARIPA member.
SARIPA Membership Fees
R805.00 (incl. VAT)
R4,300.00 (incl. VAT)
The Application Process
Download and then complete the relevant application form/s.
Submit your completed application form to
Your application will be reviewed at the next SARIPA board meeting.
If your application is successful you will be notified and requested to pay your fee.
Make the payment for the membership and/or designation fee/s.
You will be issued the relevant membership and/or designation certificate/s.